Welcome to Breck's!
Click Here to Sign Up for Special Offers from Breck's!
Whirlwind Japanese Anemone
Send me an email when this item is available
- Light: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Size: #1 Plant
- Zone: 5-9
- Bloom Time: Late summer to mid Fall
- Height: 36 - 48 inches
- Soil Requirement: Average to moist organically rich, humusy soils
- Deer Resistant
- SKU: 63721
- Availability: Out of Stock
For each offer ordered, get 1
Buy 1 Plant, Get 1 Plant FREE!
You will receive 1 FREE Plant when your order arrives. Please note, the additional 1 Plant will not show on your web order and will be processed when your order ships.
- Botanical Name Anemone hybrida 'Whirlwind'
- Form Perennial
- Hardiness Zone 5-9
- Flowering Time Late summer to mid Fall
- Light Requirements Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower Color Bright white
- Flower Form Semi-double flowers, 2.5-3" in diameter
- Foliage Type Attractive foliage mound of trifoliate dark green leaves.
- Growth Rate medium
- Height/Habit 36 - 48 inches
- Spread 24 - 30 inches
- Planting Instructions Soak roots for about half an hour before planting. Loosen soil well. Plant with the eyes just below the soil. Water well after planting.
- Soil Requirements Average to moist organically rich, humusy soils
- Will Tolerate Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Wet Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning No pruning needed.
Breck's Shipping Schedule
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONES||Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs|
|1AB - 5A||3/16/20- 6/17/20|
|5B-10AB||2/17/20 - 6/17/20|
|Last Order Date||6/8/2020|
|1AB - 5A||4/16/20- 6/1/20|
|5A||4/12/20 - 6/1/20|
|5B||3/19/20 - 6/1/20|
|6A & 6B||3/5/20 - 6/1/20|
|7A & 7B||2/26/20 - 6/1/20|
|8A & 8B||2/19/20 - 6/1/20|
|9A - 10B||1/22/20 - 6/1/20|
|Last Order Date||5/28/2020|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule above.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shippied in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shippied direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Gift Certificates are shipped immediately.
If they are in stock, Garden Essentials ship within 4-7 days.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Click here to find your zone!
Our shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $40.00 order-||$9.95|
|$40.01 to $60.00-||$12.95|
|$60.01 to $80.00-||$14.95|
|$80.01 to $100.00-||$16.95|
|$100.01 to over-||$18.95|