Welcome to Breck's!
Click Here to Sign Up for Special Offers from Breck's!
Send me an email when this item is available
- Light: Full Sun
- Size: #1 Plant
- Zone: 3-8
- Bloom Time: Early spring to midsummer
- Height: 15 - 24 inches
- Soil Requirement: Very tolerant of most soils but needs well drained soil.
- Deer Resistant
- Planter Friendly
- SKU: 63234
- Availability: Out of Stock
For each offer ordered, get 1
Buy 1 Plant, Get 1 Plant FREE!
You will receive 1 FREE Plant when your order arrives. Please note, the additional 1 Plant will not show on your web order and will be processed when your order ships.
- Botanical Name Achillea millefolium 'Summerwine'
- Form Perennial
- Hardiness Zone 3-8
- Flowering Time Early spring to midsummer
- Light Requirements Full Sun
- Flower Color Wine red with creamy white centers.
- Flower Form Numerous small flowers 1/4" across borne in terminal flat, dense corymbs.
- Foliage Type Finely cut leaves with a fern-like appearance.
- Growth Rate Fast
- Height/Habit 15 - 24 inches
- Spread 18 - 24 inches
- Planting Instructions Top of plant should be just below soil level and 18-24" apart
- Soil Requirements Very tolerant of most soils but needs well drained soil.
- Will Tolerate Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Dry Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning Not needed
Breck's Shipping Schedule
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONES||Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs|
|1AB - 5A||3/16/20- 6/17/20|
|5B-10AB||2/17/20 - 6/17/20|
|Last Order Date||6/8/2020|
|1AB - 5A||4/16/20- 6/1/20|
|5A||4/12/20 - 6/1/20|
|5B||3/19/20 - 6/1/20|
|6A & 6B||3/5/20 - 6/1/20|
|7A & 7B||2/26/20 - 6/1/20|
|8A & 8B||2/19/20 - 6/1/20|
|9A - 10B||1/22/20 - 6/1/20|
|Last Order Date||5/28/2020|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule above.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shippied in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shippied direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Gift Certificates are shipped immediately.
If they are in stock, Garden Essentials ship within 4-7 days.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Click here to find your zone!
Our shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $40.00 order-||$9.95|
|$40.01 to $60.00-||$12.95|
|$60.01 to $80.00-||$14.95|
|$80.01 to $100.00-||$16.95|
|$100.01 to over-||$18.95|