Welcome to Breck's!
Click Here to Sign Up for Special Offers from Breck's!
Stainless Steel Three-Prong Cultivator
- Height: ##
- SKU: 95643
- Availability: In Stock
- Botanical Name Garden support parts - Three-Prong Cultivator
- Hardiness Zone 2-10
- Flowering Time Early - Mid Fall;Early - Mid Spring;Early - Mid Summer;Early - Mid Winter;Late Spring - Early Summer;Mid - Late Fall;Mid - Late Spring;Mid - Late Summer;Mid - Late Winter
- Flower Color Not relevant
- Flower Form Not relevant
- Foliage Type Not relevant
- Height/Habit ##
- Spread Not relevant
- Planting Instructions Not relevant
- Pruning Not relevant
- Unique Characteristics The right garden tools can make the difference between a job well done and one that's not so fun. That's why we're partnering with our friends at Joseph Bentley, makers of quality gardening tools since the late 1800s. We've chosen four must-haves for any gardener's shed-a Weeding Knife, Three-Prong Cultivator, Transplanting Trowel and Potting Scoop. Each is made of polished stainless steel for durability and minimal soil adhesion, with traditional oak handles that are comfortable to grip.
Breck's Shipping Schedule
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONES||Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs|
|1AB - 5A||3/19/19- 6/16/19|
|5B||2/26/19 - 6/16/19|
|6A & 10AB||2/19/19 - 6/16/19|
|Last Order Date||6/18/2019|
|1AB - 5A||4/16/19- 6/1/19|
|5A||4/12/19 - 6/1/19|
|5B||3/19/19 - 6/1/19|
|6A & 6B||3/5/19 - 6/1/19|
|7A & 7B||2/26/19 - 6/1/19|
|8A & 8B||2/19/19 - 6/1/19|
|9A - 10B||1/22/19 - 6/1/19|
|Last Order Date||5/28/2019|
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1AB-7A||8/13/18 - 11/2/18|
|7B-13B||8/22/18 - 11/2/18|
|Last Order Date||10/29/18|
|ZONES||Bulbs from Holland|
|1AB-5AB||8/15/18 - 12/16/18|
|6AB-7AB||8/22/18 - 12/16/18|
|8AB-13AB||8/29/18 - 12/16/18|
|Last Order Date||12/12/2018|
|1AB-13B||9/6/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||11/12/2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule above.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shippied in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shippied direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Gift Certificates are shipped immediately.
If they are in stock, Garden Essentials ship within 4-7 days.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Click here to find your zone!
Our shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $40.00 order-||$9.95|
|$40.01 to $60.00-||$12.95|
|$60.01 to $80.00-||$14.95|
|$80.01 to $100.00-||$16.95|
|$100.01 to over-||$18.95|