Welcome to Breck's!
Click Here to Sign Up for Special Offers from Breck's!
Lupines Mixture Super Sak®
- Light: Full Sun
- Size: #1 Plant
- Zone: 3 to 8
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
- Height: 30 - 36 inches
- Soil Requirement: Average (normal) to dry
- Deer Resistant
- SKU: 73723
- Availability: In Stock
For each offer ordered, get 15
- Botanical Name Lupinus polyphyllus
- Form Perennial
- Hardiness Zone 3-8
- Flowering Time Late spring to early summer
- Light Requirements Full Sun
- Flower Color Mix of various color, like white, blue, pink, yellow and red
- Flower Form Flowers showy, in terminal racemes, 1-2' long, flowers are butterfly-like and about 1/2" long. Spires of closely-set sweet-pea type blossoms.
- Foliage Type Mid-green palmate leaves with narrow leaflets of exceptional beauty and grace.
- Growth Rate Medium
- Zones 3 to 8
- Height/Habit 30 - 36 inches
- Spread 24 - 36 inches
- Planting Instructions Prefers a cool, moist area for long flowering production. Performs best in areas with cool summers. Best in slightly acidic soils.
- Soil Requirements Average (normal) to dry
- Will Tolerate Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Dry Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning Remove spent flowering spikes to encourage re-blooming and to prevent plant exhaustion in producing seeds.
Breck's Shipping Schedule
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONES||Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs|
|1AB - 5A||3/19/19- 6/17/19|
|5B||2/26/19 - 6/17/19|
|6A - 10AB||2/19/19 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/17/2019|
|1AB - 5A||4/16/19- 6/1/19|
|5A||4/12/19 - 6/1/19|
|5B||3/19/19 - 6/1/19|
|6A & 6B||3/5/19 - 6/1/19|
|7A & 7B||2/26/19 - 6/1/19|
|8A & 8B||2/19/19 - 6/1/19|
|9A - 10B||1/22/19 - 6/1/19|
|Last Order Date||5/28/2019|
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1AB-7A||8/12/19 - 11/1/19|
|7B-13B||8/19/19 - 11/11/19|
|Last Order Date||11/15/2019|
|ZONES||Fall Bulbs from Holland|
|1AB-7AB||8/12/19 - 12/9/19|
|8AB-13AB||8/26/19 - 12/9/19|
|Last Order Date||12/13/2019|
|1AB-13B||9/9/19 - 10/28/19|
|Last Order Date||11/1/2019|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule above.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shippied in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shippied direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Gift Certificates are shipped immediately.
If they are in stock, Garden Essentials ship within 4-7 days.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Click here to find your zone!
Our shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $40.00 order-||$9.95|
|$40.01 to $60.00-||$12.95|
|$60.01 to $80.00-||$14.95|
|$80.01 to $100.00-||$16.95|
|$100.01 to over-||$18.95|