Welcome to Breck's!
Click Here to Sign Up for Special Offers from Breck's!
Living Legacy Wow!® Hellebore Collection
- Light: Part to Full Shade
- Size: 3" pots
- Zone: 4–9
- Bloom Time: From late winter until mid spring
- Height: 18-24", 24-36"
- Soil Requirement: Well drained
- Deer Resistant
- SKU: 61333
- Availability: In Stock
For each offer ordered, get 6
- Botanical Name Helleborus King Series
- Form Perennial
- Hardiness Zone 4-9
- Flowering Time Early Spring, Mid Spring, Winter
- Light Requirements Part to Full Shade
- Flower Color Collection of 3 colors (2x pink double and single flowered, 2x white double and single flowered, 2x reddish-purple/plum double and single flowered)
- Flower Form 4" flowers with 5 petals & 4" double flowers with 3 to 4 layers of petals.
- Foliage Type Glossy medium to deep green, leathery leaves divided into 7-9 toothed leaflets. Evergreen in warmer climates.
- Growth Rate Slow to medium
- Zones 4–9
- Height/Habit 18-24", 24-36"
- Spread 18 - 24 inches
- Planting Instructions Dig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Plant the roots with the sprout(-s) just below the soilwithout bending them on soil level. Firm soil around roots and water in well.
- Soil Requirements Well drained
- Will Tolerate Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning Trim back last year's foliage in late winter to early spring for a clean look.
Breck's Shipping Schedule
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONES||Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs|
|1AB - 5A||3/19/19- 6/16/19|
|5B||2/26/19 - 6/16/19|
|6A & 10AB||2/19/19 - 6/16/19|
|Last Order Date||6/18/2019|
|1AB - 5A||4/16/19- 6/1/19|
|5A||4/12/19 - 6/1/19|
|5B||3/19/19 - 6/1/19|
|6A & 6B||3/5/19 - 6/1/19|
|7A & 7B||2/26/19 - 6/1/19|
|8A & 8B||2/19/19 - 6/1/19|
|9A - 10B||1/22/19 - 6/1/19|
|Last Order Date||5/28/2019|
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1AB-7A||8/13/18 - 11/2/18|
|7B-13B||8/22/18 - 11/2/18|
|Last Order Date||10/29/18|
|ZONES||Bulbs from Holland|
|1AB-5AB||8/15/18 - 12/16/18|
|6AB-7AB||8/22/18 - 12/16/18|
|8AB-13AB||8/29/18 - 12/16/18|
|Last Order Date||12/12/2018|
|1AB-13B||9/6/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||11/12/2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule above.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shippied in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shippied direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Gift Certificates are shipped immediately.
If they are in stock, Garden Essentials ship within 4-7 days.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Click here to find your zone!
Our shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $40.00 order-||$9.95|
|$40.01 to $60.00-||$12.95|
|$60.01 to $80.00-||$14.95|
|$80.01 to $100.00-||$16.95|
|$100.01 to over-||$18.95|