Welcome to Breck's!
Click Here to Sign Up for Special Offers from Breck's!
Candy Land Climbing Rose
- Botanical Name Rosa climbing 'WEKrosopela'
- Form Perennial
- Hardiness Zone 4-10
- Flowering Time Late Spring, Fall
- Light Requirements Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Flower Color Rose pink striped ivory yellow
- Flower Form Large, classically formed. Around 25 petals.
- Foliage Type Medium to dark green, glossy leather foliage
- Growth Rate Medium
- Zones 4 to 9
- Height/Habit Over 72"
- Spread 4 - 6 feet
- Planting Instructions Dig a hole 12-18" deep and wide enough so all of the roots can be spread out without touching the sides. Mix in leaf mold, peat moss, manure or compost. Fill hole halfway with water and let soil settle and water drain. Fill remainder of hol and water thoroughly. Mound loose soil up around canes to protect the plant from sudden temperature changes.
- Soil Requirements Well drained
- Will Tolerate Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning Prune in early spring, when about half the growth buds swell. First remove any dead or damaged canes. Next cut back about 1/3 to 1/2 the previous year's growth. Remove any crossing canes or suckers.
Breck's Shipping Schedule
We will pack and ship your order based on the following schedule.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONES||Bareroot Perennials & Bulbs|
|1AB - 5A||3/19/19- 6/16/19|
|5B||2/26/19 - 6/16/19|
|6A - 10AB||2/19/19 - 6/16/19|
|Last Order Date||6/18/2019|
|1AB - 5A||4/16/19- 6/1/19|
|5A||4/12/19 - 6/1/19|
|5B||3/19/19 - 6/1/19|
|6A & 6B||3/5/19 - 6/1/19|
|7A & 7B||2/26/19 - 6/1/19|
|8A & 8B||2/19/19 - 6/1/19|
|9A - 10B||1/22/19 - 6/1/19|
|Last Order Date||5/28/2019|
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1AB-7A||8/13/18 - 11/2/18|
|7B-13B||8/22/18 - 11/2/18|
|Last Order Date||10/29/18|
|ZONES||Bulbs from Holland|
|1AB-5AB||8/15/18 - 12/16/18|
|6AB-7AB||8/22/18 - 12/16/18|
|8AB-13AB||8/29/18 - 12/16/18|
|Last Order Date||12/12/2018|
|1AB-13B||9/6/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||11/12/2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or your area may affect the anticipated shipping schedule above.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible in the planting season to allow for the best root development once planted.
To promote optimum stress protection in transit and your success in the garden, bareroot perennials are kept in the ground in our nurseries until fully dormant. In the Fall these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window above.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to delivery your orders via the USPS or FedEx. Large orders may be shippied in more than one package.
Bulb and perennial shipments direct from Holland are harvested in July and August dependent on the season and crop. Once fully inspected and packaged they are shippied direct to you in the most efficient manner to follow the dates above.
Upon placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order actually ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Gift Certificates are shipped immediately.
If they are in stock, Garden Essentials ship within 4-7 days.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Click here to find your zone!
Our shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $40.00 order-||$9.95|
|$40.01 to $60.00-||$12.95|
|$60.01 to $80.00-||$14.95|
|$80.01 to $100.00-||$16.95|
|$100.01 to over-||$18.95|